Primary School Heritage Project
Two Primary Schools in Armagh took part in the 3D Heritage project, Mount St Catherine’s and the Armstrong Primary School. The aim of the project was to give pupils:
- An appreciation of the architectural heritage of Armagh;
- Develop drawing skills in 2D and 3D to enable them to produce images of local buildings
- A trip to some of the notable heritage buildings in Armagh City
- Four 1/2 day weekly drawing workshops with pupils in school, led by visiting teacher;
- An exhibition of the associated pupils’ work in a city centre location.